NCIDQ, IIDA – Principal
Jennifer Ramski started her career with a brief employment in a furniture dealership (1979), a four year association with architectural firm VOA Associates (1980-1984) and a four year stay at Raleigh and Associates (1984-1988) a downtown interior design firm that produced wonderful themed work. She was afforded the opportunity to establish Ramski & Company in 1989 and over the past 30+ years has worked diligently to build the solid commercial interior design firm that we are today recognized for quality service, strong relationships both in studio and out, and excellent design solutions. It is a challenge and a pleasure to build and grow, certainly never dull. Our interior design philosophy “good design affects change for good” shapes worthy goals and a meaningful legacy.
- Bachelor Design, Interior Design, College of Design, Construction and Planning, University of Florida
- Top strengths – Empathy, Input, Developer, Positivity, Individualization
- The Ramski’s have a rescue shepherd mix, Rocco
NCIDQ, IIDA, LEED® AP – Director of Design
Doug Brown joined Ramski & Company in 1995. As Director of Design he is majorly responsible for the firm’s attention to detail, excellent documentation, superior construction administration and optimum design solutions. Doug is a LEED AP and has led many LEED certified projects for the studio. Major Interior design work developed under Doug’s leadership include Gainesville Regional Utilities, Palm Beach International Airport renovation, and the City of Orlando Camping World Stadium rebuild. Recently, he has expanded his project management expertise with the several exciting Orlando International Airport projects including, the North Terminal Airside 4 renovation, the Intermodal Transit Facility and Phase 1 of the new South Terminal Complex. Anyone who knows Doug will tell you he is passionate about three things other than work, family and friends, Gator football and leisure time on his boat.
- Bachelor of Design, Interior Design, College of Design, Construction and Planning, University of Florida
- Top Strengths – Includer, Positivity, Woo, Communication and Context
- Doug has a beautiful little pit bull, Grayson.
Ann Woodward came to join Ramski & Company in early 1997 when we were a fledgling firm of three. Having come to us from a large construction company, she immediately became invaluable. Her title is Office Manager, but we like “everything person” because there is nothing she cannot get done. On top of invoicing, payables, insuring, receivables, forecasting, renewing and, in general, managing all our wellbeing in the studio, she is the pleasant voice of Ramski & Company for all our partners and friends when you call in.
- Top strengths – Adaptability, Harmony, Responsibility, Deliberative, Empathy
- Ann is an avid gardener and beekeeper
- Ann’s Labrador mixes are Tito and Reggie
NCIDQ, IIDA – Senior Interior Designer
Veronica Montilla joined our studio with extensive and diverse project experience in hospitality, healthcare, retail and themed leisure environments. She enjoys working locally, consistently improving processes and outcomes and strategically representing both the interests of the studio, our partners, and our clients. Notable projects include; AdventHealth for Women, Best of Show winner of IIDA Healthcare Design Competition, BLVD Sarasota, a residential tower featuring 49 luxury condos with resort-style amenities, Cirque Du Soleil Orlando, renovation of an iconic theater at Disney Springs, Legoland New York Theme park, themed interiors at 150 acre ground up theme park, and B Hotel Resort and Spa, a modern lifestyle hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, 4 diamond resort addition to existing casino. In our studio her recent project work has been focused on numerous projects for the AdventHealth system. Veronica is an excellent mentor, she is constantly broadening our team knowledge base and bringing new ideas forward. Veronica is committed to sustainability and “zero-waste” living.
- Bachelor of Science, Interior Design, International Academy of Design and Technology
- Top strengths – Harmony, Developer, Responsibility, Deliberative, Consistency
- Veronica has a pair of canine opposites, Moses, a sweet Bloodhound and Ziggy, a tiny troublemaker rescue.
NCIDQ, LEED® AP – Senior Interior Designer
Marketa Hollingsworth joined Ramski & Company in 2013. She was instrumental in the execution of our studio’s first major Revit project, the Camping World Stadium rebuild, and with our Studio’s early adoption of Revit as our primary design language. Marketa’s degree in Architecture has made her an essential team member for large complex projects and small intricate projects alike. Her major responsibilities have included a very complicated, 4-year, multiphased renovation/addition to Orlando International Airport’s North Terminal Airside 4 (ABC Project of the Year Award, 2019), Interior Design for the new South Terminal Intermodal Transit Facility and interior design for Phase 1 of the new South Terminal Complex. Marketa has worked with the Hannibal Square Land Trust, has taught Revit adjunct for Seminole State College, and has led all our pro bono work for Ronald McDonald House.
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture & Masters of Architecture, Florida A & M University
- Top Strengths, Relator, Responsibility, Analytical, Consistency, Includer
- Marketa has a senior pit bull named Razz
IIDA Associate – Designer
Najett Beltaifa came to us from San Antonio, Texas by way of Marc-Michaels in Winter Park. Her early career focus centered on hospitality and she is expanding her expertise in our studio working on healthcare projects for one of the Orlando area premier healthcare systems, AdventHealth. Since joining Ramski & Company, she is assisting with a variety of projects on the AdventHealth Orlando campus, including a two floor build out in the Women’s Tower, and ongoing, continuing service upgrades across the campus to promote the AdventHealth brand and improve patient care and experience. Najett is also working on a wide variety of market sectors including corporate and educational facilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design, University of Texas at San Antonio
- Top strengths – Restorative, Context, Responsibility, Command, Significance
- Najett has a four-year old pup named Apollo
BSCE, EIT – Construction Administration
Alberto Rosa is our studio’s Construction Administrator. He came to Florida from Puerto Rico, where he attended the Polytechnic University for his training in Civil Engineering. He keeps busy with ongoing construction administration at the Orlando International Airport overseeing the successful build out of the design work on the South Terminal Phase 1. Alberto has 20 years’ experience in the engineering/construction industry and he has proven a valuable problem solver and mentor for our team on a broad project mix, even as he focuses on the South Terminal Complex.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico, San Juan
- Top strengths – Achiever, Harmony, Input, Arranger, Competition
- Alberto likes Boston bulldogs and is planning for a pup
Auburn Williams is a true “Orlandoan”. Raised in College Park, she was inspired to become an Interior Designer by her mother who has practiced in Central Florida for 20 years. Her early work experience in a textile showroom segued into the interior design curriculum at Seminole State College. From there she enjoyed her first professional experience in a prominent area furniture dealership where she gained a broad knowledge of FF&E resources, planning and the purchasing process prior to joining our studio.
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Interior Design, Seminole State College
- Top strengths – Analytical, Discipline, Focus, Restorative, Futuristic
- Auburn has a canine crew, Kona, Mindy and Coda
NCARB, AIA LEED AP, BC+D – Interior Architect
Dana DeClerk is an architect with a specialized interest in color theory and interior design. She has 25 years of experience in design beginning with town planning for Baldwin Park with the City of Orlando, a nine-year focus on OCPS school architectural design, a management position with OCPS planning, rounded out with a number of civic and entertainment projects. As an architectural designer and project manager she always felt she was missing details and processes she only experienced while performing as an Interior Designer. Dana obtained her Florida Interior Design license and recently joined Ramski & Company as our Interior Architect.
- Bachelor of Design, Architecture, Masters of Architecture, College of Design, Construction and Planning, University of Florida,
- Top strengths – Achiever, Consistency, Intellection, Harmony, Input
- Dana has a pug/terrier mix named Acey. Also, Praline and Cheza, guinea pig pets.
Senior Interior Designer
Rizwan Shamsi joined our studio with extensive healthcare experience in concert with small and large hospitality, sports/entertainment and corporate design projects. Riz has worked on several campuses of Orlando Health, one of Orlando’s premier healthcare systems. His Orlando Health projects have included several cancer centers, emergency facilities and medical office buildings. For Orange County he has participated on convention center renovations and for the City of Orlando he worked on the Camping World Stadium rebuild and the new City Center Soccer Stadium.
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Interior Design, Seminole State College
- Top strengths – Relator, Connectedness, Analytical, Responsibility, Consistency
- Riz skipped pet ownership and went straight to parenting with a beautiful baby girl